Responsible for managing assigned store and maximizing potential sales and profitability. Directs the efficient and effective functions of the entire store operation and ensure compliance of company policies and procedures.
- Must be proficient at Sales Associate and Assistant Manager positions.
- Control store expenses within assigned budgets.
- Control cash and inventories within acceptable guidelines.
- Strive to achieve maximum store sales and profit.
- Implement company merchandising promotions and sales plans.
- Hire, train, and coach/counsel store staff under direction/approval of Supervisor. Promote teamwork.
- Ensure employee compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Obey and enforce city, county, state, and federal laws in relation to store operation.
- Maintain a safe store and property environment. Follow all safety rules and regulations including reporting any employee or customer incidents within 24 hours.
- Handle employee disciplinary and termination issues under direction/approval of Supervisor.
- Conduct performance evaluations and pay increase recommendations.
- Maintain store and property appearance and cleanliness within company standards.
- Conduct competitor pricing surveys.
- Promote excellent customer service and suggestive selling. Ensure it is implemented by all employees.
- Handle all customer complaints properly and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Inspect store facility and equipment for safety, cleanliness, and proper working order. Submit reports or requests for any necessary repairs or safety issues. Exercise care in using all store equipment.
- Maintain accurate store records by ensuring that all forms and reports are filled out properly and on time.
- Maintain an adequate store inventory through proper ordering, proper pricing, proper security procedures, and proper check-in/check-out.
- Keep money secure at all times.
- Account for all money received and disbursed. Ensure bank deposit is made each day.
- Make out employee schedule each week approve overtime hours, submit payroll one week in advance.
- Review monthly profit and loss statement with Supervisor and together made recommendations to improve store operation.
Positions Supervised: 6-8 Employees
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Minimum 2 years of retail management experience.
- Lift at least 50 lbs
- Stand for long periods of time
- Frequently bend, stretch, and squat
- Capable of working an 8-hour shift alone
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Below is a time table of the benefits Midwest Petroleum offers our Full-Time Employees (32 hours or more).
|3 Months of Service||1 Year of Service|