|Job Title||Outside Parts & Service Sales Rep|
Findlay, OH 45839
Outside Parts & Service Sales Rep
Outside Parts and Service Sales Representative
The Outside Parts and Service Sales Representative solicit parts and service business from accounts through personal and phone contacts.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Service existing accounts and communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Follow up on orders to ensure that customers are served promptly.
- Discuss use and features of various parts.
- Prospect for new customers.
- Coordinate parts and service sales with the appropriate personnel.
- Advise counterperson on delivery instructions.
- Assist in delivering and picking up parts as needed.
- Participate in annual inventory.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months experience in parts or equipment sales.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that allows insurability.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of 78 locations located throughout the United States in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Utah. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Rush Enterprises and its Affiliate Companies are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers.