Distribution Center Associate
We have an immediate opening for a Distribution Center Associate .
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Warehouse Associate - Distribution Center – Greater Atlanta Area
STARTING PAY RATE IS $12.50/HOUR
As a PetSmart associate, you’ll be joining the nation’s leading pet retailer. Our vision is to provide Total Lifetime Care for every pet, every parent, every time. We’re currently seeking candidates who enjoy working in a team environment as an integral part of our supply chain network at our 980,000 square foot facility in Newnan, GA.
Distribution Center Associate Summary:
The DC Associate is an essential member of the Distribution organization that partners with and supports the PetSmart Supply Chain team.
The individual performs distribution center functions in various departments to include receiving, replenishment, order-fill or shipping while maximizing productivity. They should emphasize the need to deliver quality service to our retail store operations.
Distribution Associate Responsibilities:
- Performs tasks & assignments as set by department managers & supervisors, which may include, but are not limited to: unloading, checking in & putting away product, moving & replenishing product in the distribution center, picking orders, wrapping pallets & unloading trucks, and performance audits & cycle counting.
- Ability to drive motor equipment to include stand up forklift, dock stocker, and electric pallet jacks in accordance with all distribution center safe driving standards.
- Communicates effectively with other associates & management; asks for help & provides help when needed.
- Keep work areas clean, maintains a safe working environment, and works in a safe manner.
- Additional duties may be performed depending on the needs of the business. Associates may be asked to work in any department on any given day.
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- Able to pass drug and background Check
- Some work experience in a warehouse position. Associates will be required to work with warehouse systems & equipment which includes computer terminals, truck mounts and Vocollect
Please note all positions within the Distribution Center are subject to shift changes and are not limited to the duties and responsibilities outlined above.
Distribution Center Associate Benefits:
At PetSmart we offer very competitive salaries and a fun team building work environment. If you’re passionate about pets and people and want to build a dynamic career, then why not combine your love for pets with a rewarding career at PetSmart?
2nd and Weekend Shifts Available