Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
- Consistently provides an exceptional client experience
- Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
- Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
- Maintains a clean store environment
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
- Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
- Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
- Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
- Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
We offer a highly competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and a generous Associate Discount Program.