|Company||Home Instead Senior Care|
|Job Title||Staffing Coordinator|
Northampton and Surrounding Areas
Northampton, PA 18067
Home Instead Senior Care,the nation's most trusted source of non-medical care for the seniors, is currently seeking a Staffing Coordinator.
The Staffing Coordinator will be a detail-oriented person. Your duties will include, scheduling and supervising employees, maintaining client records, responding to in-coming calls.
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in busy office.
- Must enjoy helping seniors.
- Computer skills including, Word, Excel, Power Point a plus.
- Ability to effectively motivate and supervise large staff and multi-task.
- Experience managing employees helpful.
- Nursing or geriatric care experience helpful but not necessary.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Hours: FT Hours
- To be discussed