Electrical / Instrumentation Maintenance
We have a full-time opening for a Electrical / Instrumentation Maintenance.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Painesville industrial plant is seeking an Electrical/Instrumentation Maintenance Mechanic.
- Use of competencies and skills in the electrical field to maintain and repair existing and or installing of electrical systems and equipment.
- Will be expected to keep up to date with the latest electrical technology and trade methods while demonstrating quality workmanship.
- Promote a positive, professional work environment for department coworkers.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate, modify, and install/construct instrumentation equipment and controls as assigned by the supervisor or project leader.
- Provide technical input to customers regarding design, installation, repair, and safe operation of equipment and systems.
- Report to the instrument supervisor.
- Work overtime and on selected holidays as part of a regular preventive maintenance program.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Prefer a two-year technical degree or thorough equivalent knowledge of the above job duties
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must get along well with coworkers
- Must be able to follow instructions and verbal directions