SQUEEZE THE DAY – Are you ready for a Whirl Class Job at Jamba?
Why go to work, when you can come to Jamba! Join the Jamba Team and create something special for yourself and for others. If you'd like to join an organization that can give you the attention and success you deserve, consider joining the team that can get you there. Get a taste of refreshing career satisfaction and success at Jamba. With a values-oriented approach to business that meets the high standards of our professionals and customers, Jamba has developed into a growing category leader. We currently are searching to add to our successful franchise team in Fresno & Clovis: General Manager & Shift Managers
- Responsible for the overall operations of a store including team member leadership & development, sales performance, customer service, community involvement and execution of brand excellence. Creates and sustains a highly productive store environment through training excellence and leadership of F.I.B.E.R. (Fun, Integrity, Belief ,Excellence, Results)
- Manage the overall business of the store; accountable for the store-level Profit and Loss statement, store-level sales and financial management (staffing, cost of goods, etc…)
- Maintain operational excellence and demonstrates exceptional leadership behaviors. Provides the ultimate in store customer service experiences, brand impressions, achieving excellent customer service metrics.
- Create a store plan that supports the execution of regional and company initiatives to achieve both operational excellence and business results. Follow up consistently to ensure accountability to plan.
- Utilize financial tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance. Ensures all productivity numbers, sales and budgets are consistently met.
- Review business practices; determine customer needs, Team Members’ needs and performance opportunities to create strategies to improve overall business performance
- Train, coach, counsel and discipline Team Members and Shift Managers on both FOH and BOH procedures. Lead the team in the execution of Jamba standards to create an excellent customer experience. Recognize outstanding performance of while providing necessary constructive performance feedback.
- Possess expert knowledge of the store trade area and the community. Develop and maintain positive relations with the surrounding community through effective marketing and sponsorship.
- Adheres to all company food safety, cash handling and operational policies and procedures, ensuring all team members are in compliance.
- Must be able to work 50 hours per week; must be available to work a variable shift (openings, mid-day shifts and closings) from week-to-week
- 2-5 years supervisory experience within a food/retail company
- High School Diploma required, College Degree preferred
- Intermediate computer proficiency with Microsoft and POS software
- Ability to stand, bend, reach scoop and regularly lift 30-40 lbs through-out assigned shift
- Comfortable periodically working in temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F (walk-in cooler & freezer)
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old