|Job Title||Shift Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
4801 W. CENTURY BLVD
Inglewood, CA 90304
Be part of a culture that offers fantastic rewards for great performers!
National Restaurant Development, Inc. restaurants are all about speed, accuracy, performance and leadership - and so are our people! We're Guest Obsessed, which means that we're focused on making our customers feel like guests when they're at our drive-thru windows by giving them fast, accurate and friendly service.
We offer training programs that cover everything from restaurant positions to hospitality and leadership, giving employees the opportunity to learn skills that will help them grow professionally and personally.
We are seeking hourly Shift Managers for our National Restaurant Development, Inc. restaurants. As the leader in our industry, we are looking for dynamic individuals to take charge of their restaurants. Successful candidates will help ensure excellent food quality, facility cleanliness, and guest satisfaction, build sales, train other team members and assist with cost controls.
Successful Candidates Will:
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Be a team player.
- Wear your proper uniform.
- Be attendful and punctual.
- Complete required training.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Show commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Be friendly with customers and other team members.
- At least 1 year of retail or restaurant management experience preferably in the Quick Service segment.
- At least 18 years or older.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- In order to be considered for employment, you must complete all questions on the application.
National Restaurant Development, Inc. (NRD) is a multi-brand, multi-unit, multi-state employer. Currently, NRD owns/operates over 50 restaurants. Our portfolio includes Domino’s®, Popeyes® and Checkers/Rally’s® restaurants and we’re growing! NRD is committed to growing leaders, too. We have a unique process for identifying, developing, and promoting talent. Our people are the heart and soul of what we do every day and we recognize and reward GREAT performers. Our Mission: To beat our competition, with unstoppable passion, by serving the freshest, tastiest, and fastest food, creating raving fans and exceptional profits. Our Values: Generosity, Trust, Merit, Discipline, Growth, and Passion If you believe in great food and great service and want to join a great team – APPLY NOW!