Seasonal Part Time Admissions Guest Relations Team Member
We have an immediate opening for a Seasonal Part Time Admissions Guest Relations Team Member.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
For more than 120 years, Elitch Gardens Theme & Water Park has been a family destination, creating memories worth repeating. Operating on 63 acres, it is America’s only downtown area theme and water park. Elitch Gardens is open May through October and offers 53 rides, live entertainment, shopping, dining and breathtaking views of Denver from every angle.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for selling tickets, parking and various other items.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sells items as outlined in training and the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensures quick purchasing process for Guests.
- Responsible for cash bag and contents throughout shift.
- Offers direct assistance to Guests with lost items, lost children, comments and concerns.
- Evaluates and enforces Ride Admission Policy for Guests needing special access or requesting ride safety information.
- Provides Guests with safe, clean and entertaining atmosphere.
- Assists Guests as needed with questions and concerns.
- Other duties as assigned based on the needs of the operation.
- Must possess oral and written communication skills, and have the ability to communicate with Guests and fellow Team Members effectively.
- Required to read and understand operation manuals.
- Guest service skills required due to the high level of Guest contact.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years old.
- Will be exposed to cleaning supplies, chemicals, bodily fluids, water, dirt and dust.
- Required to work in various weather conditions.
- Available to work overtime. – If over 18 years of age
- Available to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Attention to detail.
- All job offers contingent on passing a criminal, drug, alcohol and social security background check.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to walk or stand for eight to ten hours a shift.
- Requires kneeling and bending.
- Requires reaching above shoulder, pushing and pulling.
- Requires lifts and carries up to 30 pounds.
- Requires occasional carries up to 100 pounds with the assistance of a two-wheel hand truck.
- Requires manual and bi-manual dexterity, fine and gross motor skills, eye/hand coordination, near vision, hearing and speech.
- Possess 20/20 corrected vision. (Corrective lens, if required, must be worn while on duty).
- Possess normal or average corrected hearing. (Defined as 25 decibels or better in the frequency range of 500HZ-4000HZ considered normal speech frequency range). (If a corrective device is needed to achieve this range, it must be worn while on duty).
* This is a part time position. On average, hours will remain under 30 hours a week. These hours are not guaranteed.