|Company||Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||10402 S. 15th Street |
Bellevue, NE 68123
Primary Responsibilities: Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks following Applebee's specifications. Serves food and drinks to guests in a courteous and timely manner.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water and fruit juice to prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Interacts verbally with all bar guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
- Serves food and drinks to all bar guests.
- Completes assigned opening and closing side work.
- Slices fruit and vegetable garnishes for drinks.
- Presents guest checks to bar patrons. Makes correct change and/or completes any necessary charge card transactions.
- Processes employee and/or manager food orders.
- Relays food orders to kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system.
- Able to operate blenders, frozen drink machines and other bar equipment.
- Stands during entire shift.
- Frequent immersion of hands in water every five minutes.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Transports glass racks cases up to 25 pounds (such as a case of beer) up to 15 times per shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Extensive Training
- Meal Discounts
- Real Advancement Opportunities