CLP Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Apprentice Electrician in Houston
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you ' ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring Apprentice Electricians for an upcoming project in the Houston, Texas area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Apprentice Electrician Job Description
• Assisting Journeymen in loading and unloading tools and work materials at jobsite
• Pulling wires
• Running and bending conduit with hand and electric benders
• Installing cable tray, fixtures and electrical components such as fittings and J-Boxes, panels and temp power components
• Must be able to follow directions of Journey-level electricians
• Reliable transportation
• Tools of your trade
• Verifiable references
• Experience preferred
• Committed to safety at all times
• Reliable attendance
Pay Rate: DOE
Shift/Hours: All shifts available
How To Apply
Click the apply button below or call the branch to schedule an appointment: (713) 935-8266
CLP is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates may need to pass a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
Ask us how YOU can sign up to receive text messages for jobs.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old