We invite you to join us and surround yourself with people who share our values:
- HONOR Unbridled caring for the Team, Guest and Company.
- INTEGRITY Doing the right thing!
- SEEKING KNOWLEDGE Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
- HAVING FUN Make the ordinary extraordinary and the mundane fun.
These VALUES create an "Unbridled" culture where Team Members and Managers use honor, integrity, seeking knowledge and having fun to deliver unprecedented service to Guests.
- Performs guest services by taking orders, serving food and beverages to the customers promptly and following the standards set by the restaurant.
- Practices safe food and beverage handling and clean up at all times.
- Safely handles food prep equipment such as knives, coffee maker, ice tea machine, etc.
- Explains menu items and terms and provides suggestions to customers when asked.
- Must handle cash, pre-bus and bus tables, input orders accurately into computers and may assist with side-work of rolling silverware, filling salt and pepper shakers and perform light restaurant cleaning.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with guests—handle crowds and put guests at ease.
HS degree or equivalent preferred
Years of Experience Preferred/Required:
- 0-2 years related experience
- Helps maintain the dining area; clears and resets tables and takes dishes to the kitchen area. Stocks bus stations, cleans glassware, and refills drinks. Practices safe food handling and clean up at all times. Safely handles food prep equipment such as dish machine, coffee maker, etc. May empty and reline garbage cans, do light floor cleaning, perform restroom checks, and pick up outside grounds. Must be able to communicate and interact with guests.
- Cleans the cooking areas, utensils, and equipment in the kitchen as necessary. Practices safe food handling and clean up at all times. Safely handles food prep equipment such as dish machine, knives, slicer, etc. Washes and sorts flatware, serving dishes, china, and glasses. Duties may include light sweeping and mopping, light prepping of food (per food prep recipes in Red Robin recipe book), emptying trash cans and taking out garbage; light stocking.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Primary job functions typically do not require exercising independent judgment. Maintains a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time.
- Typically works under general supervision and reports to an AM.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old