Total Guest Satisfaction:
Consistently provides a quality product and customer service experience that delivers total Guest satisfaction.
- Follows all Carl’s Jr. Guest service guidelines and procedures; takes the appropriate action to ensure all Guest receive “Super star service”.
- Works assigned station(s) accurately and productively; cleans and stocks the stations area(s); performs other cleaning duties as assigned.
- Ensures that all Guests receive hot, quality products; prepares, packages and delivers all products according to Menu Standards.
- Handles all food products according to company procedures; follows all company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements, to ensure the health and safety of Guests and employees.
Training and Development:
Strives to improve personal sills and performance level.
- Follows the steps outlined in the Crew Person Training Program to learn new skills, duties and responsibilities and to improve personal performance level.
- Communicates to immediate supervisor when additional training, guidance and practice is needed.
- Understands how each job responsibility in the restaurant impacts the Guest customers, other employees and overall operations.
- Keeps immediate supervisor informed of anything which might affect the Guests, other employees and overall restaurant operations.
- Is performance oriented and driven; understands performance expectations and is aware of performance results.
Consistently meets job expectations to positively impact the sales and profits of the restaurant.
- Contributes to restaurant’s success by accomplishing the expected work during each shift; consistently produces quality work.
- Supports the goals, decisions and directives of Restaurant Management; performs additional duties and responsibilities as directed by Restaurant Management.
- Follows all company guidelines for food and cash controls, follows all cost control guidelines to maintain and minimize restaurant costs; properly uses all products, supplies, equipment and facilities.
Policies & Standards:
- Follows and complies with all company policies standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Follows all Carl’s Jr. safety, security and emergency policies and procedures; maintain a safe and secure environment for employees and Guests.
- Hold self accountable for the methods and processes used to perform all tasks and responsibilities and to achieve results.
Carl’s Jr. Shared Values:
Models and encourages Carl’s Jr. shared values.
- Is completely focused on and driven by the Guest
- Is of high personal integrity and treats all employees with honesty, respect and dignity.
- Contributes to an environment of trust to ensure honest, open and direct communication.
Is performance oriented and driven; understands performance expectations and is aware of performance results.
Enrollment in high school; high school diploma or equivalent is preferable. Good Verbal and written communication skills; is capable of communicating effectively with restaurant management, guest and co-workers; bi-lingual skills a plus.
Must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
Must have telephone or other reliable method of communicating with the restaurant.
Must be able and willing to work flexible hours, possibly including opening and closing shifts.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with others (as a team).
- Ability to comfortably interact with all Guests.
- Ability to look at the restaurant operations (from Guest viewpoint).
- Ability to meet performance standards for assigned tasks and duties.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Problem solving skills.
Must be able to:
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Bend and stoop.
- Work around heat
- Work around others in close quarters
- Move throughout the restaurant to work specific stations or perform assigned tasks.
- Able to Lift 50 – 75 pounds comfortably.
Work with various cleaning products.
I understand and acknowledge that Friendly Franchise Corporation is an independently owned and operated franchisee of Carl's Jr. Restaurants LLC and, if I am hired Friendly Franchise Corporation will be my employer, not Carl's Jr. Restaurants LLC. Further, I understand and acknowledge that Friendly Franchise Corporation is not acting as an agent for Carl's Jr. Restaurants or any of its affiliates.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old