Come join our team of elite caregivers. With Homewatch CareGivers you’re not just another employee you’re part of our family !!
Caregivers may be CNA’s (Certified Nurse Aide), PCP’s (Personal Care Provider), or HHA’s (Home Health Aide). Caregivers must be reliable, dependable, honest, and caring. Caregivers must possess a valid driver’s license, provide their own transportation, and provide evidence of current automobile insurance. Caregivers must be observant enough to recognize changes in their clients, and be capable of alerting the appropriate personnel if necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attend to individual care needs and get to know their preferences and personalities.
- Provide nutritional support as needed
- Duties may include meal preparation, engaging in client activities
- Light housekeeping, and transportation, shopping and/or errands nearby
- Some clients require assistance with personal hygiene, bathing and grooming
- Assist with housekeeping and laundry
- Written and verbal communication; quality improvement
- Assist with Home Health Aide orientation when requested
- Assisting with medications
- Reporting changes in client’s condition
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- Previous experience working with seniors and desire to serve and care for seniors preferred
- Ability to work weekends and a flexible schedule
- Valid driver’s license and Car insurance/reliable transportation
- Must pass a physical and TB test
- Criminal Background Check / random drug screening conducted
- CNA licenses, CPR and 1st Aid certification a plus
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Homewatch CareGivers has an immediate need. Work in your own community. FT/PT avail. Must have reliable transportation and be able to pass a background check. Call today! 330-668-1500