We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Maintenance Technician.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Valid Driver’s License
For us to be successful, our people must be successful!
Our Maintenance Technicians work independently, making their own schedule, utilizing their skills to help our employees and our customers work and dine in a well maintained, pleasant environment. Their efforts contribute tremendously to our Corporate goals and objectives.
If you have a proven track record at your current and past jobs and have demonstrated:
- An Outstanding Attitude
- Above average effort in your work
- A professional appearance
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
And you have the following experience/qualifications:
- Maintenance/Repair of HVAC Units
- EPA Certification Clas I & II
- General knowledge of electrical & Plumbing repair
- Desire to learn about & work on restaurant equipment
- Willingness to complete minor cosmetic repairs,
You are exactly what we are looking for!
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Competitive Salary
- Furnished Company Vehicle