We have a full-time opening for a Shift Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Wage: To be discussed
Welcome to the SUBWAY® Team!!! We’re glad you decided to look into a career with the SUBWAY® Group. The SUBWAY® Group is committed to providing our guests with fresh, healthy meals, made right before their eyes, served quickly, and with a friendly smile. That’s truly what sets us apart and keeps our guest coming back again and again.
Position Title: Shift Manager
Reports To: ASSISTANT MANAGER/MANAGER/MULTI UNIT MANAGER
The shift manager supervises the operations of a shift to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness, and inventory control standards are maintained. This may include scheduling and supervising staff. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Performs all tasks and responsibilities of a Sandwich Artist® as outlined in Sandwich Artist® job description
- Trains newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists® in their tasks and responsibilities.
- Practices inventory control standards as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Inspects equipment and storage facilities throughout a shift to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Schedules and supervises staff as needed.
- Performs paperwork duties as needed.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: A minimum of 1 year experience in QSR-style service, communications and organizational skills.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Position requires walking and giving directions most of the working day.
- May be required to lift trays of food or food items weighing up to 50 pounds.