Customer Accounts Manager
Aaron’s in York, SC (a SandalRock, LLC franchise store, each location independently owned and operated) is accepting employment applications for a Customer Accounts Manager to assist its customers to achieve ownership of merchandise via contract renewal, payment workout arrangements and other collections activities. Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
At Aaron’s, relationships with our customers are about FIRST names. Our goal is to bring our customers one step closer to ownership. As a Customer Accounts Manager, you will be integral in helping our customers achieve ownership by providing individualized attention while relentlessly pursuing our monthly revenue collected standards and non-renewal closing percentages. Additionally, Customer Accounts Managers help support the overall needs of the store by assisting other associates. Throughout your career as a Customer Accounts Manager, you will gain the necessary skills and business knowledge to grow your career at Aaron’s! Come see why the difference is personal at Aaron’s, connect with us today!
The Customer Accounts Manager’s normal work week is 45 hours. The Customer Accounts Manager receives an hourly rate plus performance incentives resulting in a 1st year potential of $30,000 - $36,000.
- Manage the Collections Process
- Help set and achieve renewal goals
- Act as a customer counselor by discussing benefits of timely lease agreement renewal payments
- Monitor and recommend payment frequency changes to the General Manager
- Confirm customer identification, collect money and obtain customers’ signature on lease agreements
- Contact customers who have not renewed their lease agreement(s)
- Monitor the accuracy of customer classifications according to customer payment history and habits
Customer Care and Service
- Maintain customer contact over the phone and through field visits
- Update customer information to maintain accuracy
- Facilitate non-renewal returns when needed
- Clean and certify merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center for all returned items
- Review and close lease agreements with customers
- Successful candidate must live in York County, SC
- Routine lifting, loading, and “dollying” heavy merchandise of 50 pounds or more
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal relationship skills, including exemplary telephone etiquette Exhibit outstanding organizational skills
- Maintain professional appearance
- Maintain solid, safe driving skills and the ability to legally drive a company truck
- Other tasks as assigned by the General Manager
As an associate at Aaron’s in York, SC, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid bi-weekly with direct deposit available
- Department performance bonus and commission opportunities
- Store performance bonus opportunities
- FIVE day work week
- SUNDAYS OFF! And another day during the week
- Generous paid time off benefit
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee purchase discounts
- Referral program
All Customer Accounts Managers must have a satisfactory driving record with a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a D.O.T. physical for certification. All Customer Accounts Managers must pass a drug screen and criminal background investigation before beginning employment. A job performance reference check is also required.