ATTENTION EMERGING LEADERS!
Do you want to take the next step in your development as a leader? Are you looking for some real-world experience that will help jump-start your career in management, business, or retail? If so, then we might have the right job for you!
Chick-fil-A of Purcellville is looking for motivated, hard-working, dependable, and enthusiastic people to join our leadership team!
Chick-fil-A of Purcellville’s restaurant operational leaders, specifically the shift’s Lead Supervisor, Front (of the House) Supervisor and Kitchen Supervisor direct the daily efforts of an exceptional team devoted to achieving operational excellence and providing Chick-fil-A’s signature “Second Mile Service” to our Raving Fans.
Leaders on our team also have the opportunity to develop new skills, set and achieve goals, be directly mentored by our Owner/Operator, and gets the hands on experience they will need to be successful in their career.
- 18 years of age
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year of leadership experience
- The right to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent life experience
- 2 or more years of leadership experience
An ideal candidate possesses:
- A Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- Great judgment and the ability to make sound decisions
- A passion for excellence
- Great communications skillsT
- The ability to inspire others to achieve their best
- Speaks both English and Spanish
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- You will be required to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, with excellent communication skills.
- You must have the ability to take initiative and possess skills for problem solving and conflict resolution.
- You also must be efficient and detail-oriented with a strong customer focus.
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees - they are the most highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
Opportunities for Advancement!
If you’re looking to pursue a career with Chick-fil-A, the restaurant setting is a great place to learn the heart of the business and gain valuable experience along your journey.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.