We pride ourselves on creating a fun atmosphere for our employees to work in. Whether you're interacting with new, interesting customers or having a good time with your fellow team members, FiveStar convenience stores are a great place to be!
Career development is our specialty! We are continuing to grow as a company and always have opportunities for career advancement. Join the FiveStar team; we want you to be our next success story!
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for contributing to a comfortable and friendly atmosphere for customers and fellow employees. They conduct sales transactions and complete tasks related to accounting, cash handling, cleaning, food service, safety, and stocking of inventory.
- Provide friendly customer service as quickly as possible, greet and thank customers
- Suggestive sell and promote specials to our customers
- Work different shifts when necessary including third shift and holidays
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Use a cash register and all other point of sale equipment (lotto, money orders, etc.)
- Clean restrooms, floors, counter tops, shelving, displays, food service equipment, food service area, parking lot and general property
- Stock shelves and walk-in coolers (a 35o degree environment)
- Operating all food service equipment (fryers, ovens, etc.), preparing hot and cold foods
- Perform all other tasks as they are assigned by management
- Able to pass a drug screen
- The ability to complete this employment application process
- The ability to complete hire screening processes
- The ability to read, write, understand and speak English
- Be able to hear the spoken word
- Have a high school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Scheduling
- Management Opportunities