Assist the General Manager in executing all aspects of the restaurant operations. May be assigned specific areas to manage within the restaurant in accordance with the GM’s overall business plan.
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Manage entire operation of restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Maintain critical standards for product and service quality, restaurant cleanliness and sanitation, and speed of service.
- Assist in the execution of the restaurant’s business plan as directed by the GM.
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Ensure guest service in all areas meets company standards.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve problem and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Accurately complete designated duties such as inventory control, ordering of products, cash control.
- Assist in optimizing profits by controlling product and labor costs.
- Communicate and oversee the execution of product promotions.
- Staff, train and develop hourly employees through hiring, orientations, ongoing feedback, use of Training materials, establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Prepare hourly employee schedules to meet the staffing requirements for each day part as determine by the GM.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the GM.
- Manage the operation of restaurant through the development and growth of staff, sales and profitability in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality, value, service and cleanliness.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant employees to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate, which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity and efficiency.
- Communicate all significant issues, both positive and negative, with GM.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Spoil our guests by achieving and maintaining a smiling team in a family oriented atmosphere. Responsible for daily operations including staff development, scheduling, inventory control, and cleanliness/organization of the restaurant. We are looking for a detail-oriented, proactive individual with the ability to thrive in a fast paced, customer focused environment. Ideally you will have successful management experience, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the flexibility essential to spark your continued professional growth. You can expect compensation commensurate with your experience and background.
We are looking for qualified applicants for both Riverside locations and the Perryville location. Come join our winning team today.