Must Be Able To Work Various Shifts per Week
What do you seek in your career path? An opportunity for growth? A chance to succeed? A fun, exciting work environment? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At IHOP you’ll discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
We strive to encourage, enrich and celebrate our associates every day. Why? It’s simple – we found it’s the best way to help people reach their potential. It all starts with our inclusive culture, which welcomes and embraces collective differences … and the strengths these differences create.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would enjoy, please apply now!
Primary Responsibilities: Completes all assigned prep work, sets up and maintains cook’s station. Maintains product presentations, product quality and cook time standards according to IHOP Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Prepares menu items according to IHOP recipes and SOP.
- Ensures that all items prepared meet IHOP plate presentation and specification standards.
- Completes all assigned prep work.
- Sets up work station according to IHOP and franchise standards.
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
- Maintain an organized work station at all times.
- Properly cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during and after each shift.
- Completes assigned daily, weekly and monthly cleaning projects.
- Other duties as needed.
(the above is not an all-inclusive job description).
- Able to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on high and low shelves.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment
- Able to easily lift and carry 50lbs.
- Must be available to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Competitive pay (starting rate based upon experience)
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Training
- Meal Discounts
- Real Advancement opportunities commensurate with performance