|Company||Jersey Mike's Subs|
|Job Title||Assistant Manager|
|Wages||Based on Experience|
|Location||Hurst/Watauga Area |
1308 West Pipeline Road
Hurst, TX 76053
Jersey Mike's Subs is looking for Assistant Managers.
Jersey Mike's History: JerseyMikes.com
Become part of Jersey Mike's vibrant organization! Grab hold of our powerful positive energy with a Jersey Mikes ready-to-take-off career that is fun, fulfilling and rewarding!
If you like to have fun, banter with people and enjoy sharing your life than working at Jersey Mike’s may be for you. Besides learning our business and pleasing people with our great authentic sub sandwiches, you'll learn a whole new level of social decorum to take through life.
So become part of our tradition! Jersey Mike's was built on a strong sense of community and an outstanding commitment to the personal growth of our people. If you enjoy being part of something special in a strong cultural and spirited environment than bring your energy and come grow with us!
Additional Job Requirements
General Supervisors possess strong leadership qualities and are capable of running store operations. Additionally, supervisors have a proven track record of operational consistency and customer focus.
Supervisors must exemplify all the expectation and job description items listed for crewmembers plus the following responsibilities:
- Running Shifts
- Prep / Identification of Needs
- Training Role
- Cash Control
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
- Provide customer service
- Direct and supervise employees
- Enforce safety, health, and security rules
- Big Personality!
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all customers who walk through our doors
- Possibly open the store, close the store, prep work, cleanup, and adhering to guidelines at all times
We have very high standards each of us are required to meet every day. A few of our minimum standards of our Management Team include:
- Pass a drug test
- No visible tattoos
- No smoking in uniform, on the clock, or on the premises.
- Strict piercing policy
- No facial hair
- Our uniform must be worn 100% in line with our standards
Prior to being hired, you will receive a full policy guide to help you understand our standards in more detail.
- Commercial Grill experience desired, but not required
- Must be hardworking, trustworthy and reliable
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on restaurant needs
- Food handlers card required according to Tarrant County requirements
- Competitive Pay
- In-House Training and Development
- Advancement Opportunities