|Job Title||General Managers|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
4980 S. Amherst Hwy
Madison Heights, VA 24572
Dairy Queen offers exciting, fun opportunities for energetic, hard working, smiling people.
Now Hiring GENERAL MANAGERS!
General Managers oversee entire restaurant operations including financial performance, product production, inventory, personnel, sales, and marketing for the restaurant. General Managers also ensure the restaurant is operated within operational guidelines established by owner and franchisor.
- Oversee and manage all areas of restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance.
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of the restaurant’s business plan by working with the franchisee or franchisee’s appointee and ADQ field staff or territory operator.
- Ensure guest service in all areas meets company standards.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve problem and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Organize and implement local restaurant marketing as well as regional and national marketing promotions to increase restaurant sales.
- Staff, train and develop restaurant managers and hourly employees through orientations, ongoing feedback, the establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Responsible for effective management schedules and ensuring that restaurant is properly staffed for all day parts and sales volumes.
- Manage restaurant P&L to optimize manageable profit, control COGS, Labor, and Controllables (semi-fixed expenses).
- Expected to exercise good judgment in decision-making and reporting issues to the Franchisee.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by franchisee or franchisee’s appointee.
Do not miss out on a great opportunity!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Qualified candidates must:
- Have excellent customer service and employee relation skills.
- Be detail oriented with the capability to oversee all aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Have excellent customer service skills, exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
- Have a proven track record in management of COGS and labor.
- Three to five years of restaurant management experience preferred, QSR experience strongly preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.