|Job Title||General Managers|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||4980 S. Amherst Hwy |
Madison Heights, VA 24572
We have an immediate opening for a General Managers.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Dairy Queen offers exciting, fun opportunities for energetic, hard working, smiling people.
Now Hiring GENERAL MANAGERS!
- Oversee and manage all areas of restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance.
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of the restaurant’s business plan by working with the franchisee or franchisee’s appointee and ADQ field staff or territory operator.
- Ensure guest service in all areas meets company standards.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve problem and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Organize and implement local restaurant marketing as well as regional and national marketing promotions to increase restaurant sales.
- Staff, train and develop restaurant managers and hourly employees through orientations, ongoing feedback, the establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Responsible for effective management schedules and ensuring that restaurant is properly staffed for all day parts and sales volumes.
- Manage restaurant P&L to optimize manageable profit, control COGS, Labor, and Controllables (semi-fixed expenses).
- Expected to exercise good judgment in decision-making and reporting issues to the Franchisee.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by franchisee or franchisee’s appointee.
Do not miss out on a great opportunity!
Qualified candidates must:
- Have excellent customer service and employee relation skills.
- Be detail oriented with the capability to oversee all aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Have excellent customer service skills, exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
- Have a proven track record in management of COGS and labor.
- Three to five years of restaurant management experience preferred, QSR experience strongly preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.