EXPERIENCED CHICK-FIL-A TEAM MEMBERS, PREMIUM WAGE BASED ON SKILL LEVEL
READ BEFORE YOU APPLY!
DO NOT CALL THE CHICKFILA RESTAURANT NO ONE AT THE STORE KNOWS THE STATUS OF APPLICATIONS ALL HIRING IS OFF PROPERTY !!!
APPLICANTS BEING CONSIDERED WILL RECEIVE A PHONE INTERVIEW FROM THE OFFICE MANAGER ONLY, MUST BE 18 YEARS of AGE or OLDER to APPLY.
WE WILL ONLY CALL YOU IF THERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR HIRE THIS IS A PREMIUM WAGE OPPORTUNITY AND PAY RAISES AND BONUSES ARE AVAILABLE ONCE PROMOTED.
State if you are able to understand and speak any other languages well.
Dress Code...Strict, must be professional in appearance - groomed well and no visible tatoo or piercing, clean cut style! Closed Sundays We are closed on Sundays, so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends. Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator. The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for personal development in the future.
Training is web-based and a custom career path is set up for you. Complete your training, demonstrate expertise and lead other team members and increase your pay and position immediately!
We have been growing sales over 10% each year for past 5 years!...starting pay plus meals, uniform, etc. It's a Great Place to Work At Chick-fil-A, we consider the team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant.
Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
We are looking for self starters that are friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving HIGH NEED customers.
High energy a must, face paced and service/servant oriented business. Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant. A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. If you have fun it is not work.
It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A. At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement!