Now Hiring General managers
At Sonic, you’ll serve great food, make great friends and soak in a uniquely energetic work environment. And as a General Manager, you’ll play a special part in making Sonic a rewarding place to work. Check us out…
Your New Job
As General Manager, your job will include:
- Carries out the restaurant plan in order to meet established operating standards, sales and profits. This is accomplished primarily through: hiring, training, and motivating restaurant employees; providing local store marketing; controlling costs; managing daily restaurant operations; and giving every customer outstanding service.
- Makes certain that the restaurant is consistently operated in agreement with the SONIC franchise license agreement, the SONIC Operations Manual, the drive-in's standard operations systems and the drive-in policies and procedures.
What you’ll get (Or why we’re not your typical burger joint)...
- Great pay and meaningful career direction.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Extensive Training Program
- Plus, who else offers tasty tots and quenching Cherry Limeades?
What we’re looking for...
- Friendly and courteous service. In other words, smile!
- Role models who will adhere to and enforce Sonic policies and practices.
- A team player keen on open communication, cleanliness and safety.
Sure, the ‘50s classic cars and vintage threads may be a thing of the past, but the Sonic drive-in experience will always be cool. Join the Sonic team and flip it old school today!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Education and Training:
High School education or equivalent required. Advanced studies in business, restaurant management, or related field preferred.
- A minimum of six months of general restaurant or retail operations management experience, commensurate SONIC experience, or two to three years of restaurant experience as an Assistant Manager required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of restaurant or retail operations. General knowledge of functional support areas, including Human Resources, Training, Marketing, Finance, Payroll and Point of Sale Systems.