CNAs, HCAs and CAREGiversHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
The CAREGiver role includes, but is not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a high school diploma or a GED
- Fluent in English
- Multi-lingual a plus!
- Males encouraged to apply
After you complete the on-line application and assessment, you will receive two automatic emails from our system. We will also respond via email after we personally review your application. If you do not receive these emails in your in-box, please check your spam or junk mail folders.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.