Do you know how Fuddruckers became the home of the World's Greatest Hamburgers? Great people. Sure, we've also got the very best beef, buns and produce in the burger biz – but without great people it wouldn't be possible.
With nearly 200 locations throughout North America, extensive leadership development programs, management training and cross training, we offer team members the opportunity to Build Their Own Career at Fuddruckers. Join us, won't you?
The Prep Cook is responsible for preparing products, following recipes, setting up and maintaining a picture perfect, bountiful produce bar, according to Fuddruckers standards and procedures.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 months experience in the restaurant industry preferably in the back of the house
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Utilizing cutting glove in accordance to company guidelines
- Must possess excellent guest service and verbal communication skills
- Must maintain a positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability to cross train in other areas in the restaurant
- Professional appearance required (see uniform standards)
- Ability to multitask
- Must be a team player with a high since of urgency
- Ability to cross train in other areas as needed
- Activities include, but are not limited to, walking or standing for 6 to 8 hours at a time, reaching, stooping, carrying, talking, and sitting
- Duties involve the coordination of manual and visual dexterity