Customer Service Associate
The customer service associate position is where total customer satisfaction begins. Since the most interaction occurs between the customer and the associate, they are responsible for ensuring that each and every customer receives a great shopping experience.
- Maintain a courteous, friendly attitude
- Stock, re-stock inventory merchandise throughout facility
- Check in vendor deliveries
- Complete sales and transactions accurately and in a timely manner.
- Handle cash and balance funds during shift
- Complete required paperwork including shift report, cigarette counts, etc.
- Complete cleaning tasks throughout facility as required
- Comply with all state and federal regulations of alcohol and tobacco sales
- Prepare food and beverage according to local and state health regulations.
- Must be able to read, write and operate electronic equipment and sales transactions.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must be able to stand at all times
- Must be able to kneel, lift and bend up to 60 (sixty) pounds.
What do you get if you work for One Stop?
These are just a few of the perks you will receive when you work with us…
- Personal days.
- Regular performance reviews and merit increases based on review
- Opportunity for advancement
- 401K and company match
- Company sponsored profit sharing
- Christmas gift certificates
- Uniform Program
- Mini-Med Health plan
- Various incentive programs
- On-going training
- Management team support
- Teamwork and the chance to be on a WINNING TEAM!