|Job Title||Store Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
302 South Sewell Street
Rainelle, WV 25962
NOW HIRING STORE MANAGERS
The Store Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operation of the store. They are responsible for promoting total customer satisfaction by performing and monitoring specific job functions and duties so that each and every customer receives a great shopping experience.
- Maintain a courteous, friendly attitude
- Complete and delegate cleaning tasks throughout facility.
- Check in vendor deliveries
- Must have minimum of one year retail experience.
- Manage the operational functions of the facility
- Complete required paperwork including shift report, gas reconciliation, ROPI, etc and enter all paperwork into PDI system timely, accurately and completely
- Provide training for Associates and Assistant Managers
- Handle cash and complete daily bank deposits
- Assist supervisor with management of all personnel issues
- Manage all inventory controls
- Must be able to read, write and operate electronic equipment and sales transactions.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must be able to stand at all times
- Must be able to kneel, lift and bend up to 60 (sixty) pounds.
- Required to work a minimum of 40 hours a week.
What do you get if you work for One Stop?
These are just a few of the perks you will receive when you work with us…
- Personal days.
- Regular performance reviews and merit increases based on review
- Opportunity for advancement
- 401K and company match
- Company sponsored profit sharing
- Christmas gift certificates
- Uniform Program
- Mini-Med Health plan
- Various incentive programs
- On-going training
- Management team support
- Teamwork and the chance to be on a WINNING TEAM!