|Job Title||Assistant Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Rt. 34, Box 37
Kenna, WV 25248
NOW HIRING ASSISTANT MANAGERS
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in overseeing the daily operation of the store. They are responsible for promoting total customer satisfaction by performing and monitoring specific job functions and duties so that each and every customer receives a great shopping experience.
- Maintain a courteous, friendly attitude
- Stock, re-stock inventory merchandise throughout facility
- Check in vendor deliveries
- Must have minimum of one year retail experience.
- Must have general computer knowledge.
- Complete required paperwork including shift report, gas reconciliation, cigarette counts, etc.
- Enter all paperwork into PDI system timely, accurately and completely
- Make store deposits daily.
- Assist Store Manager as needed.
- Must be able to read, write and operate electronic equipment and sales transactions.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must be able to stand at all times
- Must be able to kneel, lift and bend up to 60 (sixty) pounds.
- Required to work any shift within operational hours of the store and weekends.
What do you get if you work for One Stop?
These are just a few of the perks you will receive when you work with us…
- Personal days.
- Regular performance reviews and merit increases based on review
- Opportunity for advancement
- 401K and company match
- Company sponsored profit sharing
- Christmas gift certificates
- Uniform Program
- Mini-Med Health plan
- Various incentive programs
- On-going training
- Management team support
- Teamwork and the chance to be on a WINNING TEAM!