POSITION TITLE: MULTI- UNIT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: FRANCHISEE
The Multi-Unit Manager coordinates and supports all activities within the assigned geographic area. Trains, coaches and supports managers. Plans and sets business goals. Focuses on in-store issues.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coaches and trains shift managers, assistant managers, and managers on operational excellence. Helps to develop new hire orientation programs and rewards programs, monitors training processes to ensure quality training of employees. Develops and maintains staffing levels for managers and assistant managers. Implements management training.
- Provides leadership to managers and staff in the geographic area to ensure compliance with standards as set in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual and applicable government regulations.
- Ensures that correct operational procedures are followed and takes corrective action if necessary.
- Works with staff to achieve sales goals, using available reports to identify opportunities.
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Experience & Skills: 3-5 years of successful, operational management experience in a restaurant environment. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills. Basic math and accounting skills and strong analytical/decision making skills are needed; demonstrated achievement in staff selection, coaching and development.
- Physical: Must be physically able to work any station in the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale System/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
- Valid Driver’s License