IT’S TRUE! There is no limit to where you can go if you set your mind to it. When you combine the comprehensive training you receive with the career opportunities that are available, there are plenty of ways to get ahead and be on your way to a successful career.
Sometimes it is not about the job itself but the time you have available in your busy life to work. At McDonald's we have a variety of shifts we need to staff and can accommodate your schedule to fit your needs.
Some situations we can accommodate:
- You might be seeking a way to supplement your income by working at McDonald's.
- You could be a student with limited availability.
- Weekends only availability
- 3rd Shift - full or part time
- Wish to work early mornings only
- You can only work when your children are in school.
- You can only work when you have a sitter to watch your children.
- Nights are the only way you have a ride to work.
The list goes on… Just give us an opportunity to work up a schedule that you can fit into your lifestyle.
McDonald's® and McDonald's independently owned and operated franchises are equal opportunity employers committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Employees will be paid at least $8.65 per hour and given a review after 30 days. Employees will then receive a review twice a year on job performance and salary increases. Employee advancement is based on job performance and creates opportunities for salary increases.
- Meals free while working
- Competitive Pay
- Meet New People
- Flexible Scheduling
- National People Day
- Pay Card
- Salary Review
- Rewards & Recognition
- Educational Assistance
- Career Opportunities
- Business Leadership Training
- Develop Job Skills
- Crew Trainer Development Program
- English Under the Arches
- Archways to Educational Opportunities
- National Scholarship Program
- Additional: This McDonald’s is family owned and operated. This organization takes pride in the quality of our operations, our people and our facilities. McDonald’s is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Room for Advancement
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Hours
- Performance-based increase after 30 days and regular reviews afterwards
- Great Atmosphere
- Affordable Medical Insurance
- Scholarship Program