We have a full-time opening for a Licensed Plumber.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
CJ's Plumbing & Heating Specialists, LLC is a family owned Plumbing and Heating Company in Rhode Island looking for an experienced licensed plumber to join our team.
Hiring for a licensed journeyman plumbers. Experience in residential and light commercial plumbing/?heating installations preferred. ? Our company is growing and we are committed to hiring a skilled Journeyman Plumber. Work ethic and reliability are 2 cornerstones of our company, if this sounds like you please apply.
- Must be clean cut & take pride in appearance
- Must wear company uniform
- Must be professional with ability to deal with customers
- Must possess strong customer service/communication and people skills
- Must have strong residential service experience and strong trouble shooting skills
- Must produce neat clean work that is up to code
- Must have ability to climb in attics, under houses
- Must be intuitive, organized, hard-working, efficient, have good time management skills and a "what's next" attitude
EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING:
- General Residential and some light Commercial Plumbing
- Hot Water Heater replacement and repair
- Fixture Replacement (Faucets, Tubs, and Toilets)
- Bath remodeling
- Sewer, Gas and Water Service Replacement
- Drain Cleaning utilizing conventional sewer machines
- Leak Location and repair
- Explaining/educating customers on their plumbing needs at their level - flat rate pricing
- Climb in/out of box trucks, able to lift over 75 lbs.
- Current plumbing license -
- Valid driver's license - clean driving record
- Passion for the industry and seeking a long-term career - a place to call home
- Ability to pass background/reference checks
We are looking for family oriented, fun, hard-working organized, positive superior customer service plumbing technicians. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.