Lash Consultants must be outgoing, cheerful, engaging, energetic, resourceful, industrious and imaginative. Knowledge of the beauty industry, scheduling, computer programs like Word and Excel are helpful and knowledge of the point of sales system, Millennium, is a major plus and will be compensated additionally.
- Answer telephone.
- Provide information on services offered by studio.
- Book appointments over the phone.
- Book appointments face to face with clients.
- Greet persons entering reception/studio.
- Deal with queries from the public and customers.
- Deal with monies from studio services.
- Make sure money is secure after daily services.
- Keep client records.
- Prepare client records for services.
- Tidy and maintain studio as a whole.
- General administrative and clerical support.
- Maintain health and safety of studio as a whole.
- Maintain studio security.
- Direct customers to correct areas.
- Maintain studio retail stock.
- Maintain display of studio retail stock.
- Maintain studio reception décor and keep updated.
- Have basic treatment knowledge.
- Have up to date knowledge of studio pricing structures.
- Understand basic principles of treatment bookings.
- General filing and keeping studio reception forms neatly.
- Maintain and make sure enough forms and client records are available for treatments on a daily basis.
- Up to date knowledge of studio products.
- Promote studio services
- Selling retail products – commission is paid with a closing % of 40% or higher required
- Selling Memberships - commission is paid with a closing % of 40% or higher required
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of studio booking systems, Millennium, is highly regarded
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Keyboard skills, telephone skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Information management
- Organization and planning
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Stress tolerance
- Work with people from a varied backgrounds and cultures
- Listening skills