Caregiver - Atria Maplewood Place
Are you looking for an opportunity to impact the lives of others? Do you like spending time with seniors? Do you like working on a team in a warm friendly environment? We are looking for compassionate team players who like to care for others and take pride in providing a high level of customer service.
Atria employment benefits may include:
- Complimentary meals
- Competitive Wages
- Annual Merit Increases
- Health Insurance
- Atria Rewards Cash Incentives
- Paid Time Off, including Holidays
- Training and growth opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Responsibilities include providing daily living assistance to our residents with a friendly smile.
- Duties may include providing medication reminders and verbal encouragement and support to our residents.
- The Caregiver responsibilities may also include basic housekeeping and dining room duties as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must successfully complete all Atria specified training programs.
- Able to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.
Memory Care, Dementia, Alzheimers, certified nursing assistant, certified nurse assistant, nurse assistant, caregiver, care giver, RSA, r.s.a., resident services assistant, resident service assistant, personal care assistant, helper