Lead Customer Service Advisor
Lead Customer Service Advisors (LCSAs) are Customer Service Advisors (CSAs) who have demonstrated leadership qualities and a desire to move up within Jiffy Lube. They are responsible for ensuring that Lube Technicians and CSAs provide a friendly and positive guest service experience, and coaching other Teammates to do the same. Additional training and development opportunities are provided through Jiffy Lube University in order to advance their career.
Lead Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities
In addition to the CSA responsibilities, the LCSA provides exceptional guest service, offering a positive, consultative approach during the check-in process. This role is a critical link to increasing sales and profitability within the store. Other LCSA duties include:
- Demonstrate leadership during store meetings and team huddles around sales and guest service
- Provide first level supervision to Lube Technicians and CSAs, focusing on a positive guest interaction
- Understand the range of products and services available and offer the guest options tailored specifically to meet their automotive needs
- Meet or exceed sales goals, while achieving a high level of guest satisfaction, while maintaining integrity at all times
- Ensure that the service center is clean and presentableCustomer Service Advisor Qualifications
The LCSA uses proven methods to exceed the guest’s expectations. By making personalized service recommendations, ensuring quality product installation and communicating effectively, the LCSA directly impacts the guest experience at Jiffy Lube. The LCSA must also:
- Have previous supervisory experience, such as a Shift or Team Leader
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, as well as be able to speak effectively with our guests and other Teammates.
To effectively perform the duties of a LCSA, you must be able to stand on your feet on hard surfaces, like concrete or metal. Expect to work in an environment in which you may frequently experience hot and cold temperatures, loud noises and exhaust fumes. Other physical qualifications for a LCSA include:
- Must be able to operate equipment such as overhead and floor mounted oil and grease guns, transmission machine, air conditioner service machine, radiator service machine, hand tools and basic office equipment
- Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands
- Have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive vehicles
Heartland Automotive is an equal opportunity and veteran friendly employer.
Search Customer Service Advisor Job Openings in Your Location
- Valid Driver’s License