|Job Title||Hospitality Staff|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||6530 Capitol Blvd SE |
Olympia, WA 98501
We have an immediate opening for a Hospitality Staff.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Dairy Queen offers exciting, fun opportunities for energetic, hard working, smiling people.
Now Hiring HOSPITALITY STAFF!
Front Counter and Drive Thru Cashier, Expeditor, Hostess
Execute all customer service operations, ensuring all prepared products meet the restaurant standards of quality and excellence.
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Greet guests as they enter restaurant or drive thru.
- Initiate and complete customer transactions quickly and accurately through the drive thru.
- Process customer transactions and maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout shift.
- Assemble and deliver order to customers quickly and efficiently.
- Keep entire work area clean and sanitary throughout shift.
- Prepare products quickly and accurately, while following all preparation, health and safety standards and guidelines when needed.
- Operate and maintain food/drink/treat related equipment and registers properly and safely.
- Complete assigned prep work for stocking and set up of work area.
- Stock and execute proper rotation of products.
- Assist with end of day cleaning.
- Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be out of building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal and other maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Inform immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
Operates work area in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures. Answer customer questions about product ingredients and preparation; suggest appropriate items to compliment customer orders. Assist in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to standards for quality, value, service and cleanliness. Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant employees and customers to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate. Communicate all significant issues, both positive and negative, with management staff.
Qualified candidates must have excellent customer service skills including strong verbal communication skills, exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness. Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time. Travel quickly in customer service area as much as three times for each customer up to as many as 40 customers per hour of shift. Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges. Interact with the public and co-workers constantly during shifts. Clean up after all kinds of messy situations. Capability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs. Must be able to move and respond quickly to various requests and commands, read order monitors and communicate clearly and effectively with customers and co-workers. Exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
Do not miss out on a great opportunity!
Qualified candidates must:
- Exhibit exceptional decorating skills including gel, icing, air brush, decorating kits, edible images, floral designs, and licensed character designs through examples such as a portfolio.
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Possess coordination skills to follow instructions and duplicate drawings and letters from projected images.
- Be able to recall and communicate cake products and contents.
- Practice established food-handling procedures to meet any local health regulations.
- Have excellent customer service skills, exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
- A Cake Decorator’s certification is strongly preferred.