Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Techs, and Groundskeepers
We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Techs, and Groundskeepers.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- No experience required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Some Job responsibilities for the Porter/Groundskeepers:
- Pick up trash & debris from grounds
- Water plants; pull weeds; lawn care; using leaf bower
- Snow removal
- Work before/after hours and weekends
- Assist in trash-outs and general property clean up.
- Power washing sidewalks, buildings, etc.
- Check smoke alarms & replace batteries as necessary
- Replace switch plates, light bulbs & air conditioning filters
- Familiar with painting (by roller and spray gun).
- Must be comfortable working in an outdoor environment
- Knowledge of pool chemicals a plus!
Some of the Job Requirements:
- Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Ability to work odd/off hours (snow removal)
- Demonstrate the ability to lead a team.
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license
- Willing to submit to a background check.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Have ability to safely lift 60 pounds, unassisted.
Some of the Job Responsibilities:
* Maintenance Technicians are sometimes HVAC and EPA certified, but this is not required.
* Respond to and complete residential service requests in a timely manner.
* Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair.
* Manage records of activity in maintenance log.
* Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements as a Maintenance Technician.
* Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems.
* Maintain snow removal, cleaning and maintaining of grounds, including common areas as requested by supervisor.
* Performs on-call and after-hours emergency services as required.
* Appliance repair is a common skill for a Maintenance Technician
Some of the Job Requirements:
* Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
* Own a basic set of tools. (Have gauges if HVAC cert)
* At least 1 year working in multi-family/apartment industry.
* Valid Driver's License required.
* Demonstrate the ability to lead a team.
* Reliable transportation is required for a Maintenance Technician.
* Willing to submit to a background check.
* A/C, EPA or HVAC certification (where applicable).
* Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
* Maintenance Technicians must have ability to safely lift 60 pounds, unassisted.
Employment eligibility, background and reference checks will be performed. In some cases, drug screens may be required. The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.