Inventory Associate Travel Team
Whether you want to work to have extra money to pay bills, or find a rewarding new career, RGIS is the company for you!
The market leader, RGIS, needs reliable individuals that find rapid change exhilarating, enjoy flexible hours & schedules, and have a desire to grow in a company that will notice your hard work! RGIS is that company!
Did you know that the majority of our management team started part-time?
As one of our Inventory Associates, you will have the opportunity for quick promotion/raise advancements based on your individual average efficiency performance. Promotions are considered, up to the top pay level, every 7 weeks. In addition to promotional mobility through the Inventory Associate ranks, we are always looking to help individuals grow their careers and transition to supervisor/management opportunities. In fact, many of our current top executives started years ago as an Inventory Associate. So if you are tired of endless jobs, are dependable and willing to work hard, RGIS would be pleased to have you on our team.
RGIS has different types of teams, including travel teams. This posting is for just such team. This team focuses on one primary national retailer and has a need for occasional overnight travel. Candidates must be able to travel overnight for up to three nights in a row. Which includes a meal per diem and includes travel pay after a one hour commute each way.
- On-the-job paid training
- Promotional opportunities
- Competitive team atmosphere
- New job locations daily
- Flexible hours
- Covered travel expenses
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work assigned shifts on a flexible schedule with varying hours
- Ability to pass drug and background screenings
- Prolonged standing with occasional walking (frequent)
- Repetitive motions requiring use of both wrists and hands as well as fingers (frequent)
- Low level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching (frequent)
- Use of ladders and step stools up to 8 steps high (frequent)
- Able to lift and carry items up to 25 pounds (occasional)
- No experience needed
- 18 years of age required
- A positive attitude towards others
- Strong work ethic and team player
We are a committed Equal Employment Opportunity employer who maintains a drug free work environment.
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment Qualification:
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old