Catering Sales Coordinator
Turn your love of food into a career at Qdoba. In our restaurants, we’re passionate about innovative flavors and fresh, handcrafted food. We’re looking for people who share our passion and are dedicated to creating a great experience through service that invites interaction with our guests.
Our catering sales coordinator is responsible for building and leverage relationships throughout the community to increase Qdoba catering awareness and drive sales.
Conduct sales activities with businesses in the market, including, but not limited to telesales, on-site visits and presentations to potential clients.
And work with customers to educate them about Qdoba catering products and rewards, close sales and up-sell as appropriate. Call-in orders to the third party call center as necessary.
As well as deliver & set up catering orders for clients in accordance with safe food handling practices as set forth in Qdoba catering operations manual.
If we’ve just described you, apply today!
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Have a valid driver’s license with insurance and have access to adequate transportation.
- Meet the background check requirement criteria.
- Minimum commitment of 20 hours per week, flexible schedule.
- One to Two years of experience in sales, preferably in the restaurant, catering or similar multi-unit, regional environment.
- Outside sales/customer service experience is required.
- Generates new catering leads through referral and cold calling efforts.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old