Join an award winning company!
The Cheesecake Factory - one of Fortune Magazine's Top 100 employers.
Do you love serving great food?
Do you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment with team members who share
our passion for perfection?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
Accepting Applications for
The Server ensures all guests are provided with prompt and friendly service according to The Cheesecake Factory standards. The Server describes menu items, assists guests in making food and beverage selections, takes and rings in orders, delivers food and beverages, processes payments, and assists fellow team members to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Requirements and Working Conditions:
- One year experience in a full-service restaurant preferred.
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
At The Cheesecake Factory there is pride in every detail, from our made-from-scratch
menu to our beautiful restaurant. We know that people are our greatest resource and we now have amazing opportunities for individuals with Passion and Perfection to join our team.
Apply today from your phone, tablet or computer!
The Cheesecake Factory is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Flexible Scheduling – full and part time
- Paid Time Off
- Benefits offered at 25 hours (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Career growth potential – we promote 40% of our managers from within!
- Discounted Shift Meal
- Discount Perk Program (gym membership, cell phone discounts and more)
- We offer 25% off all dine-in food, non-alcoholic beverages and whole cakes.
- and so much more!