|Company||Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar|
|Job Title||Food Expeditor|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
525 Grandview Crossing Drive
Gibsonia, PA 15044
Now Hiring Food Expeditors
What do you seek in your career path? An opportunity for growth? A chance to succeed? A fun, exciting social environment? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At Applebee's® You'll discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
We strive to encourage, enrich and celebrate our associates every day. Why? It's simple-we found it's the best way to help people reach their potential. It all starts with our inclusive culture, which welcomes and embraces our collective differences...and the strengths these differences create.
- Receive all incoming food orders.
- Clock in tickets and assure ticket cook times meet or exceed our standards.
- Communicate between the service staff and kitchen staff.
- Complete all plate presentations per the recipe/plate presentation specifications.
- Pass a final quality check on the food for plate presentation, temperature, garnish and time.
- Coordinate food delivery with food runners.
- Set-up expediter station, keeping it clean, organized and stocked throughout the shift.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to wipe down shelves, pick debris up off the floor and wipe down counters.
- Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent danger to self and others.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would enjoy, please apply now!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old