Certified Medical Assistant
We have a part-time opening for a Certified Medical Assistant.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
- You will have greet patients in a friendly manner. Than you will need to bring patients back and get their vitals (height, weight, blood pressure, temperature), draw blood, you will have to write the reason for their visit in the chart, everything is paper records so good writing skills will be required, you will also need to know how to submit referrals. Also help answer phones, schedule appointments, and help with what is needed by the doctor.
Required Work Experience:
- 2 or more years of working in a medical office, licensed medical assistant.
The job will be part-time and will eventually turn into full-time.