|Job Title||Beauty Sales Specialist|
|Wages||To be discussed|
845 Schillinger Rd South
Mobile, AL 36695
At Kohl’s, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohl’s requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations — and have some fun along the way!
Kohl’s is currently hiring Beauty Sales Specialists!
Click on the video above to learn more about working at Kohl’s.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serves as the Cosmetics and Fragrance expert in regards to department specific, services, merchandise, and procedures
- Participates in the training of new Beauty Associates
- Assists in executing Cosmetics and Fragrance merchandising and operational functions to Company standards
- Demonstrates Cosmetics and Fragrances and describes the results and benefits to the customer
- Takes ownership of the Cosmetics and Fragrance Business by striving to improve his/her own sales performance as well as the Beauty Team’s sales performance
- Maintains hygiene standards within the Cosmetics and Fragrance Departments
- Performs/assists with price changes, store closing recovery, housekeeping duties, preparation and taking of inventory, and stock room organization
- Prior experience in sales, customer service or other work environment interacting with the public
- Prior supervisory experience in one of the above environments
- Willingness and ability to apply cosmetics and fragrances, following State Regulations, on customers and to instruct customers how to apply cosmetics on themselves
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Ten key calculator skills, Windows based systems comfort level
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis
Click “Apply Now” to begin your application process today!
- Minimum Age
- 17+ years old
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision for full-time Associates
- Special medical, dental and vision plans for part-time Associates
- Group term life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan, plus a corporate match
- Immediate merchandise discount at all our stores
- Paid holidays
- Child and dependent care flex plan
- Medical flex plan
- Long-term disability plan for full-time Associates
Plus, we offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Every year, the company buys shares of Kohl's stock and contributes them to a trust. That stock is then divided among our eligible Associates, making you — in essence — part owner of Kohl's Department Stores.
As a store Associate, you'll also become eligible for our Associate of the Month program which recognizes one outstanding Associate in every store each month. You'll also become part of the Kohl's store camaraderie: our store Associates usually plan at least one fun activity every month.
These are just some of the rewards you'll realize as a Kohl's Store Associate!