Our Assistant Teachers…
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Coursework in early childhood education or child development
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
PLEASE READ: We staff our schools with a core group of full-time
employees (32-40 hours per week) as well as numerous part-time employees (20-30
hours per week). When full-time positions become available in our schools, we
try to consider our current part-time employees who are seeking full-time
employment. If you are not willing to consider part-time work, please indicate
this on your application, otherwise your application will be considered for any
full and part-time opportunities as they become available. If we do not
currently have openings at this location, your information will be kept on file
for future consideration as openings occur.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old