Breakfast Lead Person
The Breakfast Lead Person performs the vital role of coordinating and managing weekend breakfast. An efficient and knowledgeable Break Lead Person is crucial to a successful breakfast program.
- Experience in foodservice preferred, but not required.
- Proof of food handler certification may be required for individuals in those applicable states.
Golden Corral posts hourly positions year round to ensure that it is able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes open and available. If you apply for this position and it is not open and available at this time,you will be considered for future available opportunities. During this time your application will remain available for consideration as opportunities become open and available. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications, a representative from Golden Corral will only contact you if they are interested in pursuing you as an applicant.
- Position requires standing and walking 2-3 hours without a rest break.
- Regular, moderate-to-heavy (2-50 lbs.) lifting and carrying; bending and reaching may be required.
- Work environment requires the use of tools such as heaters, tongs, skillets and spatulas and a forceful grip is required for the use of these tools.
- Work setting is within the restaurant with employee exposed to temperature extremes.
- Pushing and pulling is required for cleaning responsibilities, as needed.
- The successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen is also required.
- Compliance with position uniform standards and adherence to all company policies and house rules are required.
- Weekends are required.
We've designed a benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and their families. Restaurant workers receive:
- Medical/dental/life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Meal discounts
- No-interest college loans