Manager in Training
Englefield Oil Company is a leading convenience store chain which owns and operates 123 Duchess Shoppes throughout Ohio and West Virginia with annual sales of more than $1 billion.
Duchess Shoppes are a full service convenience store chain with a vision of total dedication to customers, employees, family and community. We are recognized in the market place for our outstanding, fast and friendly service, along with our famous Duchess Deli, fresh coffee at the Crown Café and our Fuel Saver Rewards program.
The Manager in Training (MIT) program offers individuals an opportunity to obtain training while gaining hands on work experience. Duchess Shoppe MIT guides you on the path to become a future manager.
Training takes place in our store locations. You will learn many new skills along with our Vision and Core Values.
During training you will work in a variety of positions. The program trains the MIT on the necessary principles of management including creating the best in-store experience, recruiting, diversity, human resources, store operations, and visual merchandising.
Please email resumes only to email@example.com
Please put MIT in the subject line of your email
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- 5 years Retail Management Experience
- 18 years of age and High School Graduate
- Exceptional interpersonal, motivational, team building and communication skills.
- Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs.
- Ability to learn and utilize the stores computer applications
- You must be willing to travel, meet new people, and be open to new experiences.
- Top Wages
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Optical Insurance
- Short term disability
- 401k retirement savings plan