We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Behavior Therapist.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- No experience required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Background check required.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Steps Therapy is Looking for People passionate about Education and Psychology!
Steps Therapy, Inc. is looking for dedicated and energetic professionals, willing to work with young children with special needs. Steps Therapy, Inc. offers unique opportunities for growth both professionally and within the company. Gain a rewarding and valuable experience while providing behavior services that help children reach their full potential.
Steps Therapy, Inc. specializes in providing comprehensive individualized behavior intervention and consultation to children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), their families, and school district personnel. Services include development and implementation of behavior intervention programs based upon Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) principles.
Steps Therapy, Inc. provides extensive support and training to all of our employees. Supervision by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will be provided.
- Provide one on one home and school based instruction to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Implementing curriculum that focuses on increasing developmental areas of communication, cognition, socialization, and behavior
- Work in homes, and school settings to assist in generalization of skills in addition to working collaboratively with families, daycare providers, and other direct service providers (SLP, OT, PT, etc.)
- Work with a team to assist in creating and delivering highly individualized programs that meet the needs of the child and family
- Maintain and report client progress
- Attend team meetings to discuss client progress
- Experience working with young children or children with special needs
- Interest in education and psychology
- A desire to work with children and families in the future
- Coursework in special education, early childhood development, psychology or a related field
- High energy, and a desire to learn!
- Competitive pay depending on experience and qualifications
- Health insurance, Paid Sick time, Mileage Reimbursement, Vacation Time, and 401K for employees
- Training and supervision provided by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)