Are you a morning person?
It's OK if you're not, but you should know that our faithful customers are morning people...24/7. Dunkin' Donuts is now seeking energetic new employees to join our fun and fast-paced environment.
If you’re looking for a fulfilling career then Dunkin’ Donuts has the right job for you, that is, if you're right for us.
We're looking for Shift Leaders who are ...
- Leaders. Our employees are the fuel that helps America run. And it's not just the hot coffee and savory baked goods that do the work – it's the commitment to friendly and attentive customer service shared by everyone from our Managers to our Crew Members..
- Coaches. Go ahead and call us perfectionists – we consider it a compliment. Our employees have a keen eye for customer satisfaction and we depend on our Shift Leaders to train and coach new members of the team.
- Creative. Shift Leaders creatively build the sales programs to leverage business opportunities and creative a competitive spirit among the other employees.
So what are you waiting for? If you have supervisory experience, team building and a great problem solver – you have a great opportunity brewin'.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Knowledge, skills and abilities normally required for competent performance in the job include:
- 2-3 years experience in a retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with employees and outside partners at all levels of the organization.
- Intermediate leadership and team building skills.
- Available to work flexible hours when needed.
- Must read, write and speak English clearly.
- Basic PC skills
- Food Handler Certification
This job posting has been provided by a Dunkin' Donuts franchisee, which is an independent business and is not owned or operated by Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or their affiliates. By clicking apply, you understand you are applying for work with a Dunkin' Donuts Franchisee, and not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”