|Company||Air Serv Corporation|
|Job Title||Cabin Cleaning Agent|
18434 Airmail Road
Houston, TX 77032
Cabin Cleaning Agent
General Responsibilities: Responsible for the overall cleaning of the aircraft.
Specific Duties / Essential Job Functions: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Responsible for cleaning all areas of the aircraft
- Crew rest & bunk areas
- Cabin Area
- The correct safety card is placed in each seatback.
- Linens & headsets are properly provisioned.
- Ensuring all areas of the aircraft are free of debris.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- The individual may be required to stand and walk for 2/3 or more of the work shift.
- Individual may be required to talk, hear and use hands to handle or feel for 2/3 or more of the work shift.
- Individual may be required to lift up to 50 pounds or more for up to 2/3 of the work shift.
Apply in Person! Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 3:00pm
Directions: At IAH, follow the signs to Terminal A. Look for a sign that says “Central Cargo”. Take the Central Cargo exit. At the first stop sign, turn LEFT. Turn LEFT at Igloo Street. Igloo Street dead-ends at the AirServ offices
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must submit to and pass a drug screen.
- Must meet all requirements to receive required airport badge.
- This job description is subject to change at any time at the discretion of management.
- Must work schedule as assigned.